During the service period of Olickal Fr.M.M.Mathews, Karingattil Srmt.Eliyamma Chacko offered her property to the church to build up a wayside cross. This was erected in 1959 in the name of the St. John and was consecrated by the parish bishop His.Holiness.Daniel Mar Philexinos.
His.Holiness.Geevarughese Mar Osthathios of the Niranam diocese had consecrated the second wayside cross in 1977 which was established in the name of St. Gregorios of Parumala on the property that was offered to the church by Mr. Kulathoor IdyChandy when Palickal P.M.Philipose served as the parish vicar.
In 1993 when Madathiledathu P.T.Joseph took charge as the parish vicar, he presided the erection of a wayside cross in front of the church road, in favor of Holy Mary and consecrated it. Later in 2007 the cross was reconstructed in the name of Holy Mary and All Saints by Rev.Fr. George Mathews, Thumpamon and Consecreted by Thumpamon Diocese Metrapolitan H.H. Philipose Mar Yousebios in the service period of Rev. Fr. Idiculla Daniel, Chandanapally.